The all-new 3-in-1 Hand & Body Sanitizer contains 8 best antibacterial natural essential oils that help in eliminating harmful germs and bacteria while serving as an effective shield against damaging UV rays and pollutants in the air to help strengthen immune system. Its alcohol-free formula contains a rich blend of natural and organic ingredients that keeps the skin moisturized and also effectively act as an insect-repellent when needed, therefore, it is safe and suitable to be used all over the body.
• Natural and Organics
• Alcohol Free
• Synthetic Fragrance Free
• Suitable for Sensitive Skin
*500ml per bottle
Contains 8 Best Antibacterial Natural Essential Oils:
1. Organic Moringa Oil (Cambodia) – Antimicrobial – Disinfect Germs – Moisturizing
2. Whitewood Oil (Indonesia) – Antiviral – Antiseptic – Insect Repellent
3. Organic Camellia Japonica Seed Oil (Japan) – Anti-allergic – Shield Against UV Rays
4. Organic Grapeseed Oil (Spain) – Boost Wound Healing – Moisturizing
5. Tea Tree Essential Oil (Australia) – Antiseptic – Antimicrobial
6. Geranium Essential Oil (Australia) – Antibacterial – Anti-inflammation
7. Lavender Maillette Essential Oil (France) – Antifungal – Anti-oxidant
8. Orange Essential Oil (Australia) – Boost Immunity
Direction for Use
– Spray all over body before leaving house as a shield against UV rays and as an insect-repellent to keep mosquitoes and bugs away
– Spray on hands for disinfecting effect to eliminate germs and bacteria whenever necessary
– Spray on wounds for antiseptic properties and to boost wound healing
1. Protect against harmful germs and bacteria
2. Shield against UV rays and pollutants in the air, and act as an effective insect repellent to keep mosquitoes and bugs away
3. Moisturizing Contains Grapeseed Oil that helps to keep skin nourished and moisturized.
4. Alcohol-Free Unlike sanitizers that contain alcohol, the 3-in-1 Hand + Body Sanitizers provides delicate care and moisturizing effect to the skin. With its non-drying and alcohol free formula, it is suitable to be used whenever necessary for all members in the family.