Meet the experts on our panel for Parents World Health Q&A. These experts are well known professionals in their field of service.
Our panel of experts have very kindly taken the time out from their professional commitments and are going to answer questions from You – our Parents World readers for the good of the entire community.
- About: Founder of SKINCOMM®, Award winning entrepreneur with over 30 years of beauty and wellness experience.
- Education: PhD in Advance Aesthetic (Major in Beauty & Wellness Science), Inter-American University.
- Areas of Expertise: Skincare, Hair and Scalp care.
- About: Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, GynaeMD, Women’s & Rejuvenation Clinic.
- Education: Bachelor in Medicine and Surgery from Imperial College in London, Master of Medicine in Obstetrics and Gynaecology from the National University of Singapore
- Areas of Expertise: Obstetrics, Gynaecology, General Surgery, Women’s Wellness & Aesthetics
- About: Senior Optometrist, Myopia Specialist Centre
- Education:Diploma in OptometryGraduated from Ngee Ann Polytechnic in 2017
- Area of Expertise: Optometry, Eyecare, Myopia Management
About: Paediatrician, Thomson Paediatric Centre (Jurong East)
Education: Undergraduate: NUS Singapore Medical School, Post-graduate specialist qualification with the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child, Master of Medicine Paediatric Medicine.
Areas of Expertise: Subspeciality interest: Paediatric Emergency. Expertise: General Paediatrics including Childhood Infectious Diseases, Atopic conditions such as allergic rhinitis, asthma, and eczema.
Share this expert page!