Arty Learning offers high-quality English and Chinese enrichment classes for children aged 3 to 7, helping them build a strong language foundation through a creative and engaging approach. At Arty Learning, children learn languages through a well-balanced curriculum with the integration of Arts, transforming the learning experience from tedious to joyful and enjoyable! It’s no wonder that Arty Learning has become a popular choice for parents and children alike!
- Personalized and Tailored Classes: Free academic assessment is provided to understand every child’s academic ability and match them to the enrichment classes that will benefit the child the most.
- Small Intimate Classes: With their small ratio of 1 teacher to 4 children, each child will receive more personalised attention from their teacher.
- Well-qualified Teachers: All teachers are specially trained by their curriculum specialists. This specialized training equips them with the skills to analyse specific needs, strengths and challenges that each child faces.
- Parent-Teacher Collaboration: Videos and pictures of every child are delivered to parents through their very own Arty Parents’ Portal. This portal helps to reinforce learning while fostering a strong partnership between parents and teachers.
Learning Through Play, Playing Through Art
At Arty Learning, children are placed into classes according to their English or Chinese language ability and not by standard educational age. Arty Learning lessons are carefully crafted to be engaging, fun-filled and effective. Plenty of activities such as hands-on crafts, games, and experiments incorporate the STEAM approach into their lessons. The STEAM approach, coupled with arts integration, provides a holistic learning experience. Engaging in creative activities enhances cognitive skills, fosters self-expression, and positively impacts the mental well-being of children. It encourages critical thinking, problem-solving, and emotional intelligence, contributing to a well-rounded education and improved mental wellness.
I truly appreciate the Arty Learning Team, Teacher Michelle, Teacher Amanda, Teacher Felicia and other teachers who had put in the effort to guide and coach Alyssa with patience! It has been a wonderful journey with all of you! The creativity and passion of teaching amazed me! You guys have been a great help in assisting parents! Keep going and shaping the children’s growing minds Thank you so much!
Andy NG, parent
I am so thankful that the teachers here have been so patient in guiding and teaching my son for 2 years. After 2 years with Arty, my son can read and write so well My son happily graduated just before P1 and is ready to learn more in future! I will enrol my twins with Arty Learning’s enrichment classes in time to come and recommend other parents too!
Susan Liew, parent
- Arty Learning @ Hougang: 806 Hougang Central, #04-146, Singapore 530806 Tel: +65 88214153
- Arty & Ang Mo Kio: 728 Ang Mo Kio Ave 6, #01-4216, Singapore 560728 Tel: +65 9227 6868