“Let the Young Minds Fly HIGHER, FURTHER!”
Cumulo Kidz is an after-school Student Care centre that complements its core services with a suite of educational enrichment programmes as well as exciting holiday programmes. Apart from keeping a close watch on student’s homework, the warm and nurturing student care centre facilitates and supports the children’s intellectual and moral growth. Cumulo Kidz is helmed by Mr. Kenneth Kong, Founder and famous media personality and Ms. Jocelyn Tan, Head of Curriculum and Senior Teacher.
- Convenient Location – Cumulo Kidz is located in Tampines Point, a stone’s throw away from Tampines MRT station, Tampines bus interchange and is in the vicinity of 3 shopping malls with ample parking spaces.
- Healthy Meals – The student care centre serves healthy and nutritious meals that adhere to Health Promotion Board guidelines.
- Excellent Infrastructure – The spacious centre has 4 well equipped classrooms with Smart TV and whiteboards for the lessons. It is also stocked with books and educational board games to encourage children to explore and self-affirm their learning.
- Impressive Amenities – The student care centre provides a homely and comfortable atmosphere with a well -stocked pantry and refrigerator to ensure meals and snacks are served fresh and a water dispenser so children can stay hydrated. It also offers a cozy corner that doubles up as a mini-library and a place for children to wind down and nap.
- Good Parent Communication – Cumulo Kidz maintains regular communication with parents via the Dii-bear Comm App. Children are signed in and out every day using this app which is also used to send important notifications to parents and for updating students’ progress.
- Enriching Educational Lessons and Activities – Cumulo Kidz has created its own niche as an educational student care centre by allowing children to explore unconventional and exciting after-school enrichment activities. These activities go hand in hand with a robust bilingual (English and Chinese) curriculum.
- Cam ‘N’ Mic – The unique programme designed and curated by Founder and Principal of Cumulo Kidz, Kenneth Kong, is designed to instil confidence and stage presence in the students through public speaking and exposure to various multimedia platforms. Cam ‘n’ Mic helps to harness the soft skills of public speaking and presentation skills in the children, bestowing them the confidence to navigate the phy-digital (physical +digital) world. Children learn hands-on the techniques and skills on how to handle as well as face the camera, how to speak confidently in front of a class/ audience, how to conduct “Show and Tell” and prepare audio-visual presentations.
- S.T.E.M Lab (Acronym for Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) – At Cumulo Kidz, these mainstream subjects are reinforced by way of fun experiments and activities that visualize the concepts, and strengthen their theoretical knowledge.
- MoVE (Acronym for Morals, Value and Ethics) – With the help of monthly thematic lessons based on morals, values and ethics (MoVE), Cumulo Kidz strives to strengthen students’ character and encourages them to be resilient and adaptable.
From S.T.E.M lab to MoVE, Cumulo Kidz has thoughtfully crafted its curriculum and programmes to support the children’s educational journey in school as well as instil confidence in them to be ready for the real world!
Take a look at what parents have to say about Cumulo Kidz:
“Excellent teachers with engaging programmes for the primary school children. Environment is clean and spacious. The ideal after school care.” -Geck Woon Ng
“Cumulo Kidz has very good curriculum and very interesting enrichment camps/programmes during the school term holidays. It is not just a place or just like any other student care with an after-school care and place for kids to rest and do their homework, but a place where kids are being exposed to extra curriculum, learnt about moral values, knowledge and skills. Love how my kids can find joy through learning at this student care. Main lead teacher is very committed and teaches kids like her own, which I really appreciate a lot. HIGHLY RECOMMEND this student care for kids who stay in Tampines/East area. A very spacious and brightly lit centre/ cosy. Conveniently located at Tampines Central, next to MRT station.” –Irin