Tayo Station, Singapore’s beloved children’s indoor theme playground in the East has re-opened on 6th Sep 2023 with a suite of upgraded features, with more fun and more learning for children aged 0 to 12. Established in 2018, Tayo Station is Singapore’s premier children’s indoor theme park, based on the popular South Korea animated series, Tayo the Little Bus and set in a 10,000 square foot arena,
What can you expect when you venture into the newly renovated Tayo station?
● Lots of sensory and role play opportunities for play dates, family fun and school learning journeys! Learn all about road safety signs at the Road Safety School, enjoy driving around the expanded Tayo Road Circuit, cruise pass realistic cityscape, complete with pedestrian crossings, traffic lights and bus-stop. Stop at the garage to change a tyre or drop off your car. Check out the neighbourhood map and tag your next trip to Tayo Station!
Challenge your kids to show off their newly acquired skills with a joyful ‘Drive with Tayo’ the mascot and earn their very First Tayo Licence! Your child can look forward to using his proudly acquired Tayo Licence to score treats and rewards down the road.
● Step inside the Hinoki pit for simulated sand play or have fun ‘driving’ the car at the Toddlers space. Young children and their older siblings will find new play activities at the fully overhauled Gani’s playground area. Have unstoppable fun and thrills with trampoline, super slides and spiral tube slides that children can slide through and into the colossal ball-pit suitable for both children and adults. Stage a friendly basketball competition or see who can set the speed record for dashing up the race.
Host memorable and exciting Birthday parties at the newly renovated Lani and Rogi party rooms. Also, a perfect venue for participating in customised classes designed to ignite every child’s imagination and spark their creativity.
Shop at the in-store retail area, fully stocked with Tayo & friends merchandise for the ultimate Tayo
fans shopping experience. Take the opportunity to stock up on your child’s favourite Tayo toys with the re-opening promos and special offers. Irresistible Tayo & friends plushies are now available! Collect the full set before they run out of stock!
Special Opening Promotions:
Turbo charge your family fun with our Re-opening Special Limited-Time PWP Bundle Offer – Add-on
$28 to any Ticket or Saver’s Pass purchase and get a FREE birthday pass plus a 12-month Lite
membership bundle worth $69.90! Save up to $7 on future visits! (T&Cs applicable).
To celebrate our reopening, we have some more exciting perks lined up for first visitors:
● Be among the first 50 children to enter Tayo Station in the first month of launch and receive a
goodie bag filled with snacks and Tayo merchandise, while stocks last.
● Quench the sweltering Singapore heat with free ice-popsicles available for the first 50
children entering the park.
● Enrich your child’s experience with free workshops available on the weekdays, designed to
complement the joyful learning atmosphere.
Ticket Type Off Peak Peak (Weekends/PH/
2-hour Child ticket (incl. 1 Adult) $27.90 $31.90
3-hour Child Ticket (incl. 1 Adult) * $33.90 $37.90
Additional Adult ** $8 $8
30 mins playtime top up (on-site) $5 $5
Baby (<9 months)*** $10 $10
LITE Member 2-hour (20% disc every visit) $22.32 $25.52
LITE Member 3-hour (20% disc every visit) $27.12 $30.32
ELITE Member $5 per entry $5 per entry
Savers Pass $229 for 8 passes
*3-hour tickets are only available online, 24 hours before the visit date.
**Strictly no swapping of adults at any one time.
***Babies below 9 months are chargeable at $10, this amount can be utilised to offset merchandise
purchase (Adult Ticket has to be purchased with a Baby Ticket)
With a myriad of activities, Tayo Station is a destination where children can embark on exciting adventures and take home more than just a dayof delightful memory; they take home lessons for life. Find out more at: https://tayostation.com/