Raising heroes who care for their world and beyond!
With 20 years of experience in the local childcare space, you can count on Star Learners Child Care to best support your child’s early years. Its award-winning literature-based curriculum immerses every child in rich and exciting worlds and opens up a world of opportunities for them to tackle concepts in multiple learning areas. Through its integration with a robust activity-based approach, children learn a multitude of essential skills such as problem-solving, creative and critical thinking, and communication.
- Under the ECDA partner operator (POP) scheme, Star Learners is the largest appointed partner and is committed to affordable child care and infant care services for Singaporean children.
- Over 600 dedicated and qualified early childhood professionals and support staff provide the best care and education to young children.
- Star Learners offers half-day and full-day programmes for infants and children from 2 months to 6 years old.
- Igniting a lifelong love for learning at 43 locations island-wide.
As a popular childcare brand in Singapore since 2003, Star Learners Child Care is committed to accessibility, affordability and quality. It also prides itself on developing a generation of heroes with strong values who care deeply for their world and beyond. With this, they have been receiving a lot of good reviews from delightful parents.
Star Learners’ curriculum encompasses not just academic competency but also overall character moulding. We are extremely thankful for the care and support provided at Start Learners!
Sooraj & Sheethal. Parents at Star Learners, Sengkang
My daughter has progressed by leaps and bounds and comes home eager to go back to school each day.
Mr Su, Parent at Star Learners, Bishan
Click here to read more reviews.
A Strong Foundation For Every Child
Star Learners’ Infant Care Programme focuses on sensorial exploration and activity-based lessons to support babies’ motor skills development. Qualified infant educarers make meaningful connections and build strong bonds with little ones in clean, safe and conducive environments. Under their care, babies are exposed to songs, stories and various sensorial activities as they get ready for Playgroup level. Click here for a peek into a typical day at their infant care centre.
Children in the Star Learners’ Child Care Programme develop in literacy-rich environments. Using authentic, award-winning children’s literature, lessons turn into adventures. Through a multitude of expert techniques, children are exposed to a world of perspectives where they learn to tackle concepts in multiple learning areas and develop key competencies for the 21st century. Find out more here.
Start Learners also offers an array of complementary programmes to ensure children develop holistically:
- Stanley Starfish™ is Star Learners’ bespoke character programme that introduces a plethora of moral values through stories and authentic context.
- Le Zhong Xue, Shi Zhong Xue (乐中学，施中学) allows children to learn the Chinese language through fun and interactive ways such as games, experiments, dramatisation and picture books.
- Ready Steady Go Kids, Australia’s most reputable multi-sport and exercise programme for preschoolers that introduces children to the fundamentals of various sports like golf, hockey, soccer and baseball.
- Write a Rainbow™ is a progressive programme dedicated to developing children’s literacy and writing skills.
- Math Programme equips kindergarteners with comprehensive mathematical skills and gets them ready for formal schooling.
BOOK A TOUR
Click here to schedule a personalised tour at any of the 43 childcare centres island-wide.
Star Learners Child Care
Phone: +65 6250 0173
Centre Locations: Here