Beyond The Label Festival (BTL Fest) is back on 7 October 2022 (Fri), in conjunction with World Mental Health Day (10 October)! It will be a full day of fun-filled activities featuring a family amazing race, carnival games and educational workshops. Plus, there is a line-up of entertainment by local artistes and performance groups, such as Dick Lee, The Freshman, and NUS’ cheerleading squad among others; activity and merchandise booths, and food trucks by local brands.
Participants can also learn coping techniques for better mental well-being through the specially curated interactive workshops as below:
10:30am – 12:00pm:
- Physiotherapy workshop by TSquaredLab
- Beading Workshop by Mama on Palette
- Building a Positive Digital Family Culture by TOUCH Parenting
12:30pm – 2:00pm:
- Aromatherapy workshop by Miffy Hop
- Soap making workshop by Soap Art
2:30pm – 4:00pm
- Marbling Art by Mama on Palette
- The Human Library by Resilience Collective
- Soft Pastel Art by Mama on Palette
Join them on Friday, 7 October to promote better mental well-being and greater help-seeking behaviour. For more information on BTL Fest 2022 and the full programme listing, please check out here.