Spread kindness and joy this Christmas with a virtual high five campaign with Singa the Kindness Lion at Waterway Point!
‘Tis the time for being jolly and ’tis also the season of giving! Keeping with the festive spirit, Waterway Point is seeking to spread the message of hope, encouragement and positivity to end a year that was full of uncertainty and gloom. Join in their campaign and rekindle the community spirit.
Key facts of campaign titled: #HighFive with Singa this Christmas!
- Throughout the month of December, Waterway Point will be hosting iconic mascot, Singa the Kindness Lion in a campaign that invites shoppers to spread kindness with words of encouragement and positivity.
- The campaign is a partnership between Waterway Point and the Singapore Kindness Movement. As part of the campaign, a four-metre tall Singa Christmas Tree is on display at the Waterway Point Village Square at Level 1, West Wing.
- Over 50 heartfelt messages of kindness and encouragement from community leaders, local celebrities, kindness ambassadors, SKM VoLKs (Voices of Loving Kindness), and other familiar faces in the community are being displayed on the unique Singa Christmas Tree
- This is also accompanied by videos of community leaders and school children pledging their acts of kindness and encouragement for others.
How you can participate in the “#HighFive with Singa this Christmas” campaign:
- Post photos on Instagram with a message that spreads kindness, encouragement and positivity throughout community. Use the official campaign hashtags “#High5Singa” and “#WWPXmas20”. Waterway Point will donate a 5kg bag of rice for needy families through The Food Bank Singapore for every such photo posted. Up to 1,000 bags of rice will be distributed, which can provide up to 16,600 meals across Singapore.
- Shop for Christmas at Waterway Point and bring home exclusive Singa memorabilia.
- Post your messages of kindness on social media and earn a chance to receive one of 10 special sets of Singa NDP Limited Edition Box Set and a $50 Frasers Property Digital Gift Card, or one of 50 DIY Singa in a Bauble – a white mini resin Singa figurine that can be painted or decorated in any way to express their creativity.
- With a minimum spend of $120 at Waterway Point, take home from 450 Singa Plushies (valued at $19.90) and 550 Singa “Kindness In A Bottle” Eco Bottle Sets (valued at $28.80) for yourself or as a gift for someone dear.
For more information on this Christmas campaign at Waterway Point, visit: https://bit.ly/WWPXmas20!