Two virtual FMCG networking cross-border conferences are slated to take place on the 23rd and 24th of November, 2020. These are organized by the German Chamber Network (AHK), supported by the Federal Ministry of Economic Affairs ad Energy and partnered by the Asia Toy & Play Association (ATPA). The virtual conferences focus on family products, children and baby products and also products for leisure, recreation and beauty -all of German make.
The conferences, supported by the German – Indonesian Chamber of Industry and Commerce, EKONID and the Singaporean-German Chamber of Industry and Commerce, SGC aim to tap into the burgeoning e-commerce market in Singapore and Indonesia as well as the huge consumer base for toys and other consumer goods in both the Asian countries.
The notable 11 German brands featured in the two conferences are:
- Arnulf Betzold GmbH, an educational specialist with a range of more than 100,000 products including learning materials, supplies and equipment.
- Babiel Cosmetics GmbH with focus on the hair cosmetics sector including the international launch of its innovative luxurious hair cosmetics line SHAZAY.
- Bonano GmbH– alviana Naturkosmetik line of beauty and skin care products as well as baby care products.
- Eichsfelder Technik eitech GmbH – an innovative toy developer and producer with successful brands New Classic Toys and VIGA Toys in the field of wooden toys.
- Haba Sales GmbH & Co. KG with a wide variety of high-quality products in the areas of games, education, fashion, furniture, health, and living.
- Kultschlafsack GmbH– Grüezi Bag a young Bavarian brand for innovative sleeping bags.
- Little Big Things GmbH, a service agency for the toy, licensing and baby hardware industry including PR & public relations, social media and content management, networking and specialized journalism.
- MTS Sportartikel Vertriebs GmbH– an international, wholesale distribution company in the field of sporting goods.
- Osann GmbH a company in the baby and children’s equipment sector including the popular Maxi-Cosi, the “original baby shell”.
- Pumpkin Organics GmbH -an organic, veggie-centric, baby food company, propagating healthier eating habits for babies.
- People Wear Organic GmbH- natural textiles in baby and children’s clothing and women’s lounge wear.