Beauty of Spring at One Raffles Place!
From the 7th to the 24th January, usher in the Lunar New Year and enjoy the beauty of spring with your family at One Raffles Place.
Events to look out for:
- Meet Singapore’s God of Fortune, renowned Geomancer
and Numerologist, Master Bro Alec Chia and learn what’s in store for you and your loved ones in the Year of the Rat. Discover your zodiac;s traits with him on the 13th, 15th, 20th and 22nd January between 12 and 2 pm.
- Catch the roaring Lion Dance performance by Yi Wei Athletic Association on 31st January.
- Participate at exciting workshops on Chinese Paper Cutting and Pressed Plants Workshop to give you ideas for Lunar New Year decorations at home.
- Get rewarded for shopping and dining at One Raffles Place with Angbaos and vouchers.
Find out more at: https://www.onerafflesplace.com.sg/shopping
Prosperity in Bloom at Frasers Malls
Prosperity in Bloom runs from 3rd to 24th January to usher in the Lunar New Year. Watch out for these exclusive festivities at Frasers Malls:
- Get greeted by Mediacorp’s Yu Shu Shu and Le Shu Shu mascots on selected days at Bedok Point, Changi City Point, Northpoint City, The Centrepoint, Waterway Point, and YewTee Point.
- Participate in “Shake the Prosperity Tree” to win prizes such as mascot plushies and retailer vouchers.
- Hunt for golden ingots Anchorpoint, Bedok Point, Changi City Point, Causeway Point and YewTee Point to participtae in the“Mediacorp Prosperity Treasure Quest” a QR-code treasure hunt.
- Spend $88 or $128or $228 at selected malls to receive a Yusheng plate! Spend $108 at Bedok Point and YewTee Point to get rewarded with prosperity buckets.
- Go on a virtual adventure in “Kueh Town”. The “Kueh Town” game is available to play at eight malls; Anchorpoint, Bedok Point, Changi City Point, Causeway Point, Northpoint City, The Centrepoint, Waterway Point, and YewTee Point. Play the exciting game to uncover the 15 different districts of Kueh Town and become on of 8 lucky draw winners to take home $888 worth of Digital Gift Cards.
- Watch an energetic Lion Dance performance and meet the God of Fortune who will be roving around the malls. LED dragon and drums performances, acrobatic lion dance troupes, Feng Shui Talks will be held to add to the Lunar Year revelry.
Find out more at www.FrasersExperience.com
Welcome Year of the Rat with Doraemon & Friends!
M Malls ( malls under Mercatus Co-operative Limited) are welcoming the Lunar New Year in a unique way from the 3rd January 2020 to the 8th February 2020 . The AMK Hub and Jurong Point malls will be delighting customers not only with Chinese New Year themed activities such as the Lion Dance but also Doraemon themed activities.
Highlights of the celebrations at M Malls include:
- Meet-and-Greet with Doraemon, Nobita and Shizuka (AMK Hub and Jurong Point) Spend $30 in a single same-day receipt to redeem a special meet-and-greet pass to snap a photo with the Doraemon and his friends! The sessions will take place on 10 to 12 January at AMK Hub and 17 to 19 January at Jurong Point.
- Photo Opportunity: with a 4 meter tall Doraemon Inflatable Display at AMK Hub.
- Name Calligraphy and Live Caricature Drawing (AMK Hub only)-On the weekends of 18 & 19 January and 1 & 2 February, shoppers can get their family name penned in calligraphy font by artists and be enthralled by caricature artists as they sketch personalized art pieces adorned with Chinese New Year motifs
- Watch a majestic lion dance performance on 30 January, 3pm at Jurong Point and 31 January, 11am at AMK Hub.
- Get your hands on a limited-edition Doraemon-designed EZ-Charm.
- Redeem Doraemon red packets and collectibles with $80 spend ($120 at NTUC FairPrice / FairPrice Xtra).
- Meet the roving God of Fortune!