August 6th, 2017
Sure, being a mum requires hard work and sacrifice, but let’s not forget just how fun being around kids can be. One mummy that never fails to see the lighter side of motherhood is supermodel (and our latest cover girl) Natalia Vodianova. Here are the times this Russian beauty made motherhood look like the best job in the world.
1. Every time she posts adorable selfies with her children. Don’t they just ooze happiness?
2. When she got goofy with her son and wasn’t afraid to be less than poised.
3. When she went all out to celebrate the 2017 Special Olympics World Winter Games in Austria with her kids despite the poor weather.
4. When she wore a big ol’ smile while hiking with not one, but two kids strapped to her.
5. When she and her daughter Neva dressed up in pink for this fabulous mother-daughter day out.
6. When she posted this sweet photo gushing over the birth of her son Roman saying “I am well, even if a bit tired, but ready for a big summer!”
7. When she shared this intimate shot of her gazing lovingly and blissfully at her precious little one.
Get your copy of Parents World magazine on newsstands now before they run out!
Subscribe to Parent’s World for 1 year for just $21! (6 Issues)